Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Update: Vampire AND Ghost Tour

Awesome Dark Angel art I found
while surfing some deviant art--I
 don't know about you, but Lord
Hannu's Dark Angel here is
chatting my muse up in the green
 room in my demented mind...
Okay, I'm back and I have the info on the vampire tour, but before I get to that... see the Dark Angel over on the left?  Well, I hired him to help keep me on track these days.  I mean, I don't know about you, but nothing gets me motivated more than facing down a tall dark stranger who has wings and a sword as tall as I am--but I kind of wonder if he's hypoallergenic--I mean does he shed feathers? Which is kind of cool in a way, I mean, he could make his own pillows.  As house warming presents.

Okay, enough of me and my million random thoughts.

It's time for the important stuff (because bossman over there is pointing the sword at me and growling--which is kind of cute in a disturbing way)... here's the information you've been waiting for!



What
Vampire and Ghost Tour

When
Friday, March 2, 2012 at 8PM CST 
(arrive 15 minutes early)

Where
St Louis Cathedral
(under the clock facing Jackson Square)

Cost
$20 
(cash preferred, but credit card welcome as well)

R.S.V.P.
By Sunday February 26, 2012 

For those who enjoy more detail, you're in luck, because I have some.

The Vampire and Ghost Tour, presented by Haunted History Tours, is a lovely blend of two of their most popular tours. We've arranged it so that tour guides will be waiting for our group at the St. Louis Cathedral at 8PM CST and ready to lead us on our merry way.

The tour has been reserved, but you can pay for your ticket when you arrive at the meeting spot.  If you bring cash, that's always easier. But if you're a credit card kind of person, they will be able to accept that as well. Just be sure to arrive at least 15 minutes early to give the tour guide ample time to collect the funds and issue tickets, etc.

Right now we have ONE tour group reserved (each tour group can accommodate 35-40 people), BUT if more folks than that want to attend... that's no problem--we can arrange for a second tour group to be put together. As long as I have a good headcount of folks who wish to attend... which means that to make sure you get a spot, I need you to RSVP to the conference coordinators at the above email by Sunday 2/26/2012.

And there you have it. The low down on the Vampire and Ghost Tour.
If you have any questions, fill up the comment box below.

Thanks and catch you in New Orleans!
~Staci
FF&P Conference Stooge

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Staci for putting this together. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for setting this up! I'm going to RSVP for three people to the conference coordinators.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm in on this one! For anyone going to the conference, make sure you reserve your rooms at the hotel by noon (CST) Friday 2/10 or you don't get the great room rate!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been on several of these tours, and they are a "must do" for New Orleans. So much fun! (p.s. emails about volunteering and pitches coming out soon from Qwillia & Staci. Keep your eyes open!)

    Dawn Chartier

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so neat. I'm in! Just sent you an email. Thanks for organizing!

    ReplyDelete